RATES & CONDITIONS
- Nightly Rate: AU$180
- Discounted Rate: 10% off if you stay for 7 nights or more
Guest friendly rates
Our ‘rates’ policy is simple. We don’t believe in raising our rates simply because it’s Christmas, or Easter, or School or Public Holidays. Our rate remains the same all year round, and there are no hidden taxes. However, we do believe in giving you a good deal. So if you stay for seven nights or more, we will give you a 10% discount on the total amount.
- Credit Card (MasterCard & Visa) – 1.5% handling fee
- No deposit. No booking reservation fee. No cleaning fee.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: 11am
Normally, it’s a 2pm check-in, but if the studio is vacant – and we agree beforehand – we’re happy for you to arrive early and check-in at no extra cost.
Early luggage drop-off
We’re also happy to free you of your luggage if you arrive early. With prior agreement, you can off-load your suitcases at Bet’s B&B and then return at 2pm to formally check-in.
- Minimum 2 nights stay
- Maximum two people
- No smoking, no pets and no children
- Breakage/Damage – If you break or damage any item in the B&B studio, please let us know immediately. We reserve the right to seek compensation.
At Bet’s B&B, we make sure you don’t go hungry. For no extra cost, we provide all the ingredients for a hearty breakfast: cereal, bread, milk, orange juice, eggs, butter/margarine, two choices of jam, instant and ground coffee, a selection of teas, and your choice of either bacon or yoghurt. All the kitchen utensils, pots and pans are there for you to use. Every day, we replenish your breakfast ingredients.
Most of our guests are couples and no one has ever complained about the Queen-size bed. But if for any reason you don’t want to share the bed, we can provide a comfortable, full mattress, foldaway bed.
We understand that circumstances may change. If you have to cancel, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee.
- Peak Season (November-January): Cancellations notified LESS than 60 days prior to arrival will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to two (2) nights’ stay.
- Non-Peak Season (February-October): Cancellations notified LESS than 30 days prior to arrival will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to one night’s stay.
Sydney enjoys a temperate climate with a mild winter and an average of 236 days of sunshine each year.
- Summer: December to February
- Autumn: March to May
- Winter: June to August
- Spring: September to November